Eno Memorial Hall
John Canning & Co. restored the cupola of Eno Memorial Hall by removing its coatings and applying new gold leaf.
Built in 1932, Eno Memorial Hall has served the town of Simsbury with an auditorium and a variety of civic services. For the restoration of the cupola, John Canning & Co. removed all coatings down to the substrate of the dome and weathervane and prepared, sized and applied new gold leaf. Eno Memorial Hall is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.